ECBOCES educators have access to online Depth & Complexity Resources!
These are for teachers and students and you do not need prior D&C training to use these. There are five online trainings showing how to use the tools and videos. These live trainings will be recorded and educators will receive one CEU for each training. Let me know if you would like to receive links to the recorded trainings. See the flyer below.
To register for access to the videos and free tools:
1. To access the online tools, please register here: COLORADO DEPTH & COMPLEXITY SOFTWARE REGISTRATION PAGE.
- Once you are registered, bookmark this login page: Depth and Complexity Software Universal Login Page
2. To access the Video Library, please register here COLORADO STATE DCF VIDEO LIBRARY ACCOUNT REGISTRATION link
- Once you are registered, bookmark this login page: DEPTH AND COMPLEXITY VIDEO LIBRARY LOGIN PAGE
- If you are prompted to log in, once logged in, you still must paste the registration link into your web address bar in order to join our Colorado group.
3.Student Access - If you want students to access the tools, it is recommended that you set up a second, student-specific account. All of the students can use the same account. You will need an additional email address (it can be fake) and a password.
4. If you have tech or login issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general questions please contact Jodi Church at email@example.com