Staff Evaluation Procedures
On this page, you will find our district’s description of our educator evaluation system.
The East central Board of Cooperative Educational Services (EC BOCES) evaluates the performance levels of all licensed staff by using the adopted State Model Evaluation system. EC BOCES is meeting all of the required elements of a local evaluation system with the use of the State Model of Evaluation an example of which can be found below and at the
CDE Educator Effectiveness website.
Local Board Policies
Local Board Policies dictate how staff performance/evaluation is handled (This may not be a comprehensive list of policies pertaining to the staff evaluation process):
For a complete list of Policies as adopted by the Board of Directors, please go to our Board Policies area by clicking HERE.
- CBI-R – Evaluation of Executive Director
- CBI-R-E – Evaluation of Executive Director Regulation- Exhibit
- GCO – Evaluation of Licensed Personnel
- GCO-R Evaluation of Licensed Personnel Regulation
- GCOE – Evaluation of Evaluators