In case you missed it, you have access to eight free self-paced workshops! Grab your laptop, gather your colleagues who support multilingual learners and dive into practical and engaging learning opportunities. The following self-paced workshops are available through August 31, 2023.
- Classroom Teachers: Engaging Multilingual Newcomers
- Making Language Visible: Exploring the Key Language Uses
- Social Studies: Engaging Multilingual Learners through Inquiry
- Reframing Education for Long-Term English Learners
- Engaging Multilingual Learners in Science: Making Sense of Phenomena
- Developing Language for Learning in Mathematics
- Home Languages in the Classroom
- The WIDA ELD Standards Framework: A Collaborative Approach
Learn more on the eLearning
webpage where you can find course descriptions, a promotional flyer and PowerPoint slide to help spread the word to colleagues, and more.
Ready to get started?
- Log in to your WIDA Secure Portal account. Don’t have an account yet? Visit your Member/State page to learn how (your district DAC might need to assist you with creating an account).
- Locate the course and click on Course Details. Click Enroll Now.
- Complete a self-paced workshop and print your certificate.
Questions? Contact the WIDA Client Services Center at 1-866-276-7735 or email@example.com
Your friends at WIDA