Improving the Academic Achievement of the Disadvantaged
A Federal program designed to provide extra resources ensuring that all children have the opportunity to get a quality education, resulting in the attainment of high academic standards.
The Title I program will provide supplemental instruction and encourage parent involvement to improve the academic performance and confidence of participating students.
· To improve student academic achievement
· To provide highly qualified instructional staff
· To provide extended instruction in reading and math for at risk students
· To support scientifically-based programs and strategies
· To provide professional development, supporting interventions in reading and math